Once I promised a new pattern shoes!
Shoes fit on the foot of the doll 2.5cm.
1. 19ch,1ch — extra loop,from the second loop from the hook: 1inc, 17sc, (1sc, 1dc, 1sc) — in one last stitch, on the back side: 17sc, 1inc, 1sc — in extra loop
In the second row we knit a wire.
2. 1inc, 18sc, 1inc, (1sc, 1dc, 1sc) — in one stitch, 1inc, 18sc, 2inc
Pull the thread and cut. Leave the thread long. This thread will wrap the heel.
If 2 rows are not enough for you, but 3 rows are many, then in the first row knit hsc instead of sc.
You need to raise the heel up. We do this in several stages.
1. At the back, from the last loop, count 6 loops, insert a hook, and knit 12sc — work in front loop only, cut the thread.
2. Insert the hook into the adjacent loop (work in front loop only), attach the thread, knit ch, 12sc for already knitted heel, 1sc — work in front loop only. It turned out 14 loops
3. Insert the hook into the adjacent loop (work in front loop only), attach the thread, knit ch, 14sc for already knitted heel, 1sc — work in front loop only. It turned out 16 loops
We hide all the threads.
From the last loop of the heel we count 8 loops (this will be the middle.
1. We attach the thread, knit ch, 7sc on the heel, (1dec, 5sc, sc3tog, 13sc, sc3tog, 5sc, 1dec) — work in front loop only, 8sc — on the heel, sl st
2. 1ch, 12sc, sc3tog, 11sc, sc3tog, 13sc, sl st
3. 1ch, 5sc, 1inc, 11sc, sc3tog, 12sc, 1inc, 5sc, sl st
Hide the threads.
We coat the heel with glue and wrap the thread. We cut the heel.