Final size of the doll (with the yarn 280m/50gr and crochet hook size 0,9mm) will be 21cm.
The pattern does not include any learning crochet lessons; you will need to have basic crochet skills to finish the pattern.
This pattern is for working on wrong side.
Recommended materials and tools:
- Yarn, 100% cotton 280m/50gr. Choose yarn similar characteristics.
- Size 0,9mm crochet hook
- Copper wire d. 1,5mm — 100cm length (1mm)
- Medical tape, width 1cm
- Toy stuffing (any polyfill stuffing)
- Round nose pliers
- Toothpicks and chopsticks to stuff
- PVA glue
- Cyanoacrylate adhesive (3gr glue)
- Needle, scissors
Recommended materials. Clothing and decoration:
- Yarn, 100% cotton 450m/50gr. Choose yarn similar characteristics.
- Lurex Metallic Thread (gold)
- Crochet hook. Size 0,9mm, 0,75mm, 0,5mm
- A cut of white cotton fabric
- Instant glue
- Acrylic paints. Also you may use gouache paints instead acrylic and cover it with invisible nail polish.
- Thin brush.
- Fine black marker
- Mouline embroidery floss (colors: black, lips color (and a bit darker shade), eyebrows color
- Fine needle (for beaded embroidery)
- Beaded wire 0.4mm
- Soft pastel for toning
- Wide, hard brush
- Eyelashes (bundles)
Abbreviations (US crochet terms):
|MR(n)||magic ring, where n – stitch number|
|Sl st||slip stitch|
|Hdc||half double crochet|
|Inc||single crochet increase (crochet 2sc into 1 stitch)|
|Dec||single crochet decrease, close 2 sc together|
|Sc3tog||close 3sc together|
|BLO||work into back loops only|
|FLO||work into front loops only|