This pattern is a digital PDF file, it includes a written text instruction, step by step photos and hyperlinks to helpful videos (Internet access is required).
In the pattern you will find a list of recommended materials and tools and a template to make the eyes for the doll two sizes:
— yarn 280m/50gr and crochet hook size 0,9mm — height of the doll is 21cm
— yarn 475m/50gr and crochet hook size 0,75mm — height of the doll is 15cm
The pattern does not include any crochet lessons, you will need to have basic crochet skills to finish the pattern.
Please note: we will crochet keeping wrong side of the work outside.
Recommended materials and tools:
- Yarn, 100% cotton 280m/50gr (Yarn, 100% cotton 4500m/50gr). Choose yarn similar characteristics.
- Size 0,9mm crochet hook (0,75mm)
- Copper wire d. 1,5mm — 60cm length (1mm)
- Medical tape, width 1cm
- Toy stuffing (any polyfill stuffing)
- Round nose pliers
- Cotter pins sizes: 1,6×20 — 2, 2×20 — 2 (the same size for a small doll)
- Disks: 10mm or 12mm – 4, 18mm – 4 (8mm – 4, 14mm – 4)
- Toothpicks and chopsticks to stuff
- PVA glue
- Cyanoacrylate adhesive (3gr glue)
- Needle, scissors
Abbreviations (US crochet terms):
|MR(n)||magic ring, where n – stitch number|
|Sl st||slip stitch|
|Hdc||half double crochet|
|Inc||single crochet increase (crochet 2sc into 1 stitch)|
|Dec||single crochet decrease, close 2 sc together|
|Sc3tog||close 3sc together|
|BLO||work into back loops only|
|FLO||work into front loops only|